I found this test by blog-walking through my friend's blog, an online colour hue test. Score ranges from perfect score 0 to the lowest score 99, it test whether u can still differentiate and re-organized the ranges of colour hues that is given. Try it!
I am between 5'2" and 5'2 1/2".. damn i was almost in overweight group. I just need to loose 6 kg more to stay safe. Hmm but i just ate a big box of Big Apple donuts yesterday... Oh well that was yesterday, move forward!
well i know that almost all people know how to count your ideal weight but i just wanna share this
My top imaginations that i always imagine everyday since the activities are regularly done in my daily life. U creative-high-imagination people, try to imagine it with me will ya? =D
Have u ever thought...
1. When u are on your way down to sujud, like 10 cm from sejadah, a hideous-ghost face will appear on top of it and u can't stop yourself since.. yeah u are going to sujud. Hence u will either be kissing the ghost or ur face gonna get eaten.
2. You are crossing a drain but u misjudged the distance hence u fell. Your chin got slammed on the edge of the drain, totally robbing it off along with your top front teeth and nose. The rest off your face is 'sliding' on the drainage wall while u were falling to the bottom of the drain.
3. You are sitting on a water closet doing your usual business but u didn't realize that there is a deadly-crazy snake inside it. It suddenly emerges and bite your butt or your private part totally robbing it off like a carnivore. Then it when inside your body through down there, laid its eggs, then the eggs hatched and everything is history.
4. U were chopping some meat or fish when a fly flew in through the window and bugging u. U sway your hand from side to side trying to 'shoo' it away with the butching knife still in your hand. The fly flew straight to your face and u wanted to slap it so u sway your hand as fast as u could towards your face. The thing is the knife is still there in your hand and so.. u accidentally planted the knife in your face & butchered it in half.
5. This is practically normal for poor-sighted people like me.
Jeans & Long cardigans hanged behind my door (my bed facing the door) = Someone's or something's long hair
(point 1) + my T-Square right beside it = Grim Reaper
(point 2) + shining belt on my jeans = Beaming eye Grim Reaper
A mountain of unfold clothes in the basket = a round figure, maybe a Toyol.
(all of the points above) + plus the wind from the fan = They are moving and somehow getting closer
Everytime i imagined these things, i will close my eyes hard and pause for about 3 seconds, feeling the damages that i have to suffer if they totally happened, feeling ngilu in my teeth, cold shivers behind the back of my neck and finally... continue on with whatever i was doing
Bits and pieces thanks to the big drain between my office & the parking lot, Final Destination, Snakes On A Plane, Ju-On and so on.
Our 'brother' nextdoor made an open office day during lunch hour so we decided to help. It was kinda hectic since the tools were so few and so were the ladies. But we managed to get it all ready before the men came back from Friday prayers and also the guests that came after that ^^. Glorious food were served~~ nyum nyum.
Red's open house! Gladly he held it during nightime so most of us went straight there after work. It's safely to say that we were among the longest-staying guests at that time., and also the noisiest too! hehehe.
Saturday, 2nd october
1st stop, Munif's house! Red and I arrived quite late since we were from Ampang (plus the traffic jam of course~) while the others were already at Shah Alam. Munif's mum... OMG the homemade Cheese-Oreo cake and Chocolate cake is AWESOME!! the taste is exactly like the one we usually bought at Secret Recipe *.* Love it~~~~
Then we all headed to Lana's house, which was full with people! But as a result our tummies were full too, stuffed with all the marvelous food that were prepared for us ^^. Oh and welcome back Lana! She had to came back from Australia to finish her assignment, so she is going to stay for about 2 weeks.
After that we split up. I should be following them to Arep's house but i don't think i have enough time so i skipped his house. Sorry Arep~~~ =_=. With Munif as my leader, we went to Kota Kemuning area to Illi's house.. which supposedly should have been like a smooth drive-thru but the traffic makes me go nuts! As a result i was in a hella moody time when i arrived. Huhu good thing Illi understands.. and the food too. The meat yang Nafis panggang... SEDAP~ ❤
At night, Daniel and I went to Zaffri's open house which is like only 5 minutes drive from my house. But before that, i have to face a very awful traffic jam (again) heading home from Shah Alam. Gosh! I think I was more tired sitting in the car rather than tired visiting my friend's house! Oh by the way, the last time I saw Zaffri is when we were in Form 4. Wow Zaff, u were so slim and slender back then, now u got a round tummy! hehehe.
Zaff seriously, u look like a dead-tired-Zombie here hahah!
This is Daniel~ with his infamous big smiles
It's been 7 years right? Gosh~ padahal rumah sebelah taman je huk huk
I skipped 3 of my friend's open houses that day. i couldn't possibly attend all of them ;_;. U guys lived so far away! or is it me that is staying in a peculiar place? =_=
Sunday, 3rd October
I dragged my brother, Boy along with me to my officemate's open house which fortunately, her house is in Ampang as well. Thanks to my dad, i can just used jalan dalam and shortcuts, which i don't have to face the traffic at MRR2. After that, we head straight to MBO for movie time. We just randomly picked any movies that was airing during that time. hence we watched Alpha & Omega, which was kinda boring... i still think that Finding Nemo is still the best from this kind of animation.
Hmm.. that's all??? Don't know what to add anymore..