February 21, 2011

Archyfest and dot dot dot

Right after i bought my SS3 tickets, i went to Archyfest. I didn't watched the whole performances because i was busy searching for my friends, my batch and studiomates. It has been a long time since i last meet them =)

pic credit to rajoo and ziela





I stayed at Ziela's house for the night and when i am with Ziela, i eat a lot... i just don't know why >.<. Huhu... 1st we went to Tutti Frutti at Sek 13, then had lunch with Red and Azim at Molek. After that we went to the curve to visit the weekend bazaar and ended with having some oreo pancakes at Paddington House of Pancakes. Next, Sleazy and his lil bro ajak teman dia shopping at Sunway Piramid and then treating us to Carl's Jr~ Hee thanks Sleazy~~.

Happy Sunday with happy tummy  v(^^,)





No comments: