February 21, 2011

For the sake of my lovers

Last Saturday. For the 1st time in my life, i queued for almost 6 hours, at the 6th floor of Sungei Wang Plaza, standing all the time. Unlike last year, i bought the tickets 1 week late but for this year i went right on time. At the end of the day, my knees went all wobbly and i had a headache. My lil sis and I started queuing around 9.30am and by that time the line was already reaching the lift lobby. The ticket counter is like 100m in front, and the queuing line macam ular kena palu, pusing sana-sini. Around 3.30pm, i got my tickets, and immediately went to eat crepes at 2nd floor.

Well there is always a first-time in everything. Experience experience experience~






Last year ticket is much more prettier and cheaper... =/
Since this year organizer,Running Into The Sun, is from Singapore, so it is kinda pricey
Oh yeah, same area again, L13, but a few rows back than last year =( bohoo

2 comments:

Ira said...

the main thing i wanna know is... "For the sake of my lovers" O.O

Syima said...

whats wrong with it?