September 19, 2010

Makan - makan 1st week Raya

Potluck with ex-studiomates at Tasik Seksyen 7 (look at the food behind us!). Actually this was during last week of fasting. Almost all of my studiomates came, including my seniors =). Forgot to take a picture of Kuih Gula Melaka version ZieMa, it was yellow in colour hehe. But very nice~ ;)


15 Sept - We crashed Ziela's house at Senawang in the afternoon. I rode with Sopey, Red and Aden while Loq droved his car with Haa & others. For the first time since Raya, the dishes were not rendang and curry. Sangat berselera ^^





In the evening, we went to Loq's house in Subang, with Dav, Adam and Ida joining in. Too bad Ziela couldn't joined us since Loq's house is far away from hers and she still doesn't want to go back to her rented house. The Laksa was so spicy that I didn't even dare trying. But i did had fun teasing my crying-friends hehe.





17 Sept - That day was the last day i saw Nabilah for she'll be flying to UK the day after to further her studies. Just like after meeting Shaza, i cried on the way back home. Bo hoo hoo T^T. May all of my best wishes and prayers will always be with you my good friend~


Later that evening, my family and I went to Pak Ngah's house at Rawang. I thought we were the only guests, but then my Ucu and Aunty Yong's family also came. We are going to visit Ucu the next day but its not hurt to see her sooner ^^. At least we can make some requests on what dishes she should cook eheh. But she failed, because mama asked for Nasi Beriyani, and she just cooked plain rice LOL. Well at least she make up to it by preparing Kari Kepala Ikan~ nyum nyum ^^





well~ thats it for now..

2 comments:

Fatin Shaza said...

:(

nanti kt hang out sama2 k?

Btw, adik u ke yg pakai specs tu? Handsome!

Syima said...

Yes lets do =)

Yeah its him, baru nak belajar ber-fashion, with the help of my guidance hehe. But he still like to wear layered clothes.

Skrg tgh membantu afiq kuruskan bdn dia pulak. My mum nak anak2 lelaki dia handsome2. LOL.