August 30, 2008

Bad week



1. I've been sick all week, since the mid term vacation. how can u get well when u always get soaking wet bcuz of the rain plus the cold temperature. i have to bring along a lot of tissues for my runny nose n cough.

2. i still dont have enough sleep. almost every nite i stayed up at my studio till 5-6am, after dat i went back to my room. i only have 2 hours to sleep cuz i have classes at 8am every day......

3. my design got slammed yesterday... my efforts dat makes me stayed up till 5-6am is useless...

4. depression depression depression wif lots of fights and misunderstanding..

5. this morning, we're going to the KLCC for malbex. before heading there, my face got slammed by the swing door bcuz of some miscalculations & misunderstanding. now i have bruises on my left eye. fortunately i wore my specs, if not i could be blind... for now, it's bengkak n ungu-kebiruan.. owh my spec tercampak by the way. terkangkang. then i have to sort of rapatkan balik the handle so that it fits on me nicely..

6. i've been waiting for bout 20 minutes but no taxi wants to take me to mama's office... T_T which makes me more frustated than ever...

7. i got confused & lost. i decided to go to mama's office by foot from KLCC, but then i forgot which entrance that leads to her office, the left or right entrance??? first one is near to the putra station, but the scenary is unfamiliar. after i've confirmed wif mama, i headed to the next entrance. after a half way walk, i went back to klcc cuz mama wasnt sure where i was. then i went back to the first entrance. then i went back again to the 2nd entrance... aarrgghhh!!!! it was the second entrance after all... T_T. i think i screamed at the road side. Wut-da-heck! dont care if anyone saw or heard me, im so frustrated that time... i have to let the pressure go.. wuwuwuwu...

so tired, so troublesome, so frustated, so annoyed, so unlucky, so bad week!! aaaRRggHH! X((

2 comments:

Seri said...

kesian nye u..what a day huh?

Syima said...

yeah... huhu