January 13, 2009

am stil OK

went to hospital just now. apparently my knee is not in dangerous situation. but it will if i dont take xtra precautions. dr leow showed me the x-rays of my knee and showed me a 'lump' at the knee. he said that lump suppose to be at the centre but now it has moved a lil bit to the side. the dr also talked about my tulang rawan.. (i was astonished looking at my bones so i hardly concentrate to his explaination that time)

anyway dr leow said actly both of the lump on my both knees have moved. i only feel the pain on my left knee only bcuz i banyak lipat kaki kiri (bersila, duduk atas kaki kiri, lipat kaki kiri). other than lipat-melipat, i also got this from my mum. mama n her family (my aunts n grands la) have a history on knee problem. my late grandfather had a knee problem, 3 of my aunts have a knee problem, even my mum sometimes. so i inherit the 'problem', i became 'part of the family' like pitto said.

well, at least im not in dangerous state~. only know i have to take pills everyday to ease the tension and preventg more damage to my knee. and dr leow also advised me to not bersila for the time being.

7 comments:

Fatin Shaza said...

Yes! So relieved to hear that! Takyah extend satu sem.

Syima said...

yaaaaa i pun lega.... *fuuuuh

Nick said...

extend satu sem?

Syima said...

em i takot if teruk sgt nnti ade procedure ape sume. mayb amik byk cuti.mayb x dtg kelas. in the end kne extend laaa

Syima said...

eyyy u da balik?? awalnye?

Illi Hzbull said...

hope everything's fine..u take care yaa~

Syima said...

okey~ =)