February 6, 2009

here it comes again..

Tagged by ninie =)

EVERYONE HAS THEIR FIRSTS:

FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND : Sofahani (still in contact till now =))
FIRST SCHOOL : Tadika Anakku sayang, Kg Pandan.
FIRST CELL PHONE : Nokia 2100 i think, blue in colour.
FIRST FUNERAL : My late grandma on my father's side, it was one week b4 spm.
FIRST PET : a black cat name Tom then sumbody kidnapped him.
FIRST BIG TRIP : i cant remember.. =S but within malaysia.
FIRST FIGHT : fight with my siblings?? always~ =P. my friends, when i was in standard 6 when one my besties doesnt let me friend with others.
FIRST LOVE : when i was in secondary school.
FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY? : never gone out of the country.
FIRST JOB : tutor for my brothers??
FIRST FRIENDSTER FRIEND : can't remember... ~.~'''


EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS :

LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED : mama.
LAST CAR RIDE : syamim's. went to post office.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED? : hmm last 2 weeks kot?? cant remember..
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED : underworld wif my dear.
LAST FOOD YOU ATE : IKO biscuits.
LAST ITEM BOUGHT : keychains from Pangkor.
LAST SHIRT WORN : beyond borders' shirt.
LAST PHONE CALL : hafizal =)
LAST TEXT MESSAGE : hafizal aka unkey.
LAST THING YOU TOUCHED : the keyboard of my laptop.
LAST FUNERAL : last year, my junior's.
LAST TIME AT THE MALL : last week, Klcc wif hafizal.
LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING : last night, step dance practice.
LAST PERSON YOU SAW : shaza, on my left right now.
LAST THING YOU DRANK : mineral water.
LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY : spending time wif hafizal b4 going back to uitm =).


TAGGED : -- alia -- sofahani -- anne -- hafizal-- seri --

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep dar, s.alam. why u dkt cnie jugak ke? fac ape?

Abie Aziz said...

yep dar, in s.alam. why? u dkt cnie gak? hoho. fac mane?

Abie Aziz said...

yep dar, in shah alam. why? u dkt cnie gak? fac pe? -DD

Syima said...

amboi awat smpi 3 yang?? XD

yup. i amik architecture, fspu. u dok dalam ke luar?