July 13, 2008

i survived

ahaaaa last nite, i went back to my room at 2 am in the morning... i was creeping like a thief, tiptoing all the way.. i do heard some weird stuffs but i juz ignored it. i keep on reciting pray n continuingly mentioning my God name, Allah.

then when i was in the narrow passage heading to the stairs, suddenly a guard showed up from te security room. he looked at me wif wide eyes. n so as i. bcuz im afraid that he was 'sumthing' else. then he slowly approached me, saying 'assalamualaikum.......'. i replied 'waalaikumussalam....' then both of us paused. maybe he tot i was 'sumhing' else too. then he asked me lots of qs regarding where m heading? where i came from n such. then after he had convinced wif my story, he began to worried since im going to go down hill all by meself in the pitch black nite. but then i said 'im ok' and head down hill (im not ok actly!!!!)

at first i wanted to go down the hill. then i changed my mind bcuz that area is so dark. so i used the stairs instead. i keep on reciting my prays till i've entered my room. then i asked julia to accompany me to the bathroom.. huhuhuhu

Thank You God for staying wif me... *amin

4 comments:

Fatin Shaza said...

hee
hee
hee
hee
hee
hee

;P

jom la overnight kat studio pasni!

Syima said...

huhuuu yaaa i know.. tp bile time bz la kot... x berani laa~

Fatin Shaza said...

yg xleh blah tu -- pak guard ingat u hantu k!

Syima said...

taw xpe!!