December 22, 2008

Port Dickson

me, mama n my lil sis ira went to port dickson last saturday to pickup my grandma, take her back home. she went there last week to stay with my cousin. at first i have a date (u know who la~ ;P my dear) but then last minute cancelled so i followed my mum. we stayed there for 1 night at my cousin's then hit back home the next night. below, pictures of the sea n gediks of me n ira =P


in the car, odw to PD
same eyes, same nose, same smiles, we're sisters!

glaARReee~

pergh! ganas tol adikku pose!

ira n mama


silhouette of ira


the water's quite clear

err awkward pose 0_o

ira

mama comel! ^.^

oohh tembamnyeee

da next day, hit da beach again

nope, i didnt take a dive, juz relaxing.

mak (dengan dialek kelantan) n mak ngah

almost sunset view

almost sunset view 2

ira looking silly wif our cousin
*looking forward to this wednesday~!! ^.^

9 comments:

Fatin Shaza said...

Wahhh byk gambar... bestnya bercuti XD

Ohhh I habis Rabu jgak tapi kena wat presentation design depan klien hari tu... smua Datuk2 tau!! 12 orang!!

Man, what a way to end my practical...

Happy Christmas! Jom kuar Sabtu ni? I dah ada duit, bila lagi nak belanja Syima ni? =P

rafeat said...

macam tak caya lak.. ira dh besar , dh xsama mase dlu i jumpe die.. makin tnggi dari u.. huhu....
kirim salam kat adik u..

Syima said...

cptnye?
bukan habis diz friday ke? =/

mane ade die stil rendah lagi =P

Syima said...

yaaayy shaza nk belanja~!!

rafeat said...

xlama lagi u kalah ngan die..... haha

Nick said...

cool kuar ari sabtu jgaklah...

shza owns some mney from the comic fiesta jus to treat her friends(including me)

so ermm ok...jimat.

Syima said...

heheeh buli shaza >=D

Honey Lalala said...

adik u makin comel la! dulu npk cm kurus..hehe

Syima said...

biasalaa tgkla kakak die.. ahahahah! XDD

em tula semenjak cuti ni makin pampam plak