December 12, 2008

tag 2

Put your MP3 player on shuffle, and write down the first line of the first twenty songs. Post the poem that results. The first line of the twenty-first is the title

tagged by shaza

Poem Title : Seems like ever since

Never made it as a wise man
Close your eyes, make a wish
Want to, but i can't help it
Load up your guns

Mine, immaculate dream made breath and skin
You speak to me
I've been looking for a driver who's qualified
Your lipstick, his collar.. don't bother angel

Joints jumping, sounds pumping
Now that i've lost everything to you
Sundown, friday twilight in the big town
Waking up to find another day

Oceans apart, day after day
I'm feeling all messed up
Count backwards 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Baby if you give it to me

Girl u wanna come to my hotel
He's a stranger to some
I remember
Please just don't play with me


*i skipped the japanese and malays songs so that it wont sound stupid =P
* why i have a feeling like my poem is bout breaking up/or emo type??? o_o. ok... hahahahaha funny.

now im tagging seri, pitto and sofahani~

6 comments:

Fatin Shaza said...

Ahahaha... urs punye macam I... lagu emo ahaha.

Syima said...

emm tula.. i suke rangkap yg terakhir. mcm masuk. second last pon. hehe.

Fatin Shaza said...

nasib baik x letak lagu jepun! nnt jadi pelik pulak

Syima said...

agaklaaaa. actly lagu melayu keluar time tajuk. n guess lagu ape? lagu peterpan - tak bisakah ewwww gross! X(((

Fatin Shaza said...

LOL!

Lagu tu mmg lagu tema Syima! heheh. You don't want to admit it. Admiiiiiiit it XD

Syima said...

eyy tolonglaa! i hate that song! teringat time part 2 mase kite kne buat persembahan 4 archyday. spatutnye u yg jd heroine! tp sebab rambut i panjang n rebonding n masetu i dengan usop, i plak yg kene! eyyy!!!! X((((