December 13, 2008

tag 3

sorry... *innocent face* another tag. got tagged by seri n shaza.

1) Do you think you are hot?
depends on the situation.. like my hair freezy or not, gained weighed.. totally depends on em =P

2) Upload your favourite picture of you!




3) Why do you like that picture?
most favourite self-taken pictures that turn out very very well XD

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
last thursday

5) The last song you listened to?
just dance by lady gaga

6) What are you doing right now beside this?
spring-cleaning my house. got kenduri for relatives tomorrow. now is break time =P

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
never thought of that... so im pretty much happy with my name =)

8) People to tag:
1. hafizal
2. illi
3. sofahani
4. ninie
5. anne

Who is number one?
my dearest~

Number 3 is having a relationship with?
currently she's single but i dont know if she is available. hurry2! XDDD

Say something about number 5
pinky babe with so much passion in diet and britney spears~

How about number 4?
alien from jupiter!!! haahahahaa kidding. she is very artistic, currently making a business selling furball n bags. hey ninie i x amik lg my polkadots!

Who is number 2?
nafis's girlfwen~ =)

4 comments:

Fatin Shaza said...

I ingat lagi gambar tuh ;P

Part 2 camtu eh

rafeat said...

sapo no. 3 tue....

Syima said...

em x. part 3.

Syima said...

my childhood fwen dr skolah rendah. name die ade kat my fwen's list